Department of strategy and optimizing business processes
Department for Strategy and Optimizing Business Processes is a component of the Center for the Development of Information and Communication Technologies in Public Education.
The main objectives and aims of the department:
- development and implementation of unified state policy for the development of information and communication technologies (hereinafter - ICT) in the field of public education;
- identification of priorities and main goals for the development of the Center’s activities in the short and long term;
- development and provision of regulatory documents in strategic planning to the management of the Center;
- study and analysis of existing processes, as well as the development of proposals;
- preparation of proposals for the optimization, improvement, and implementation of innovative mechanisms for managing business processes;
- ensuring, in accordance with the strategic objectives, the required level of efficiency and quality of business processes through their regulation, optimization, and control of key parameters;
- tasks for the development, regulation, and optimization of business processes in accordance with the strategic plans and functions of the Center, project plans;
- execution of long-term and annual plans and forecasts for the optimization of core business processes in order to achieve proper managerial, social and economic effect;
- performing other functions and duties within the authority of the department.